top of page

Private Instructor Change

Students who wish to change their private instructor for private lessons should first discuss with the Vice President of Academic Affairs through an interview and state the reason why they want to change teachers. The act of requesting does not guarantee a change. The VPAA must approve changes based on what they determine to be best for the student’s learning and based on the circumstances of the request.

Instructor change requests will be considered if made within the first four weeks of the semester and if there are multiple teachers teaching the same instrument during the semester. For instruments in which there is only one instructor teaching, students should assume that they will need to finish the current semester with their original instructor before a change can be given consideration. A change cannot always be guaranteed and will be determined on a case-by-case basis.

Instructor change forms should be submitted to the Office of Academic Affairs.



ESL Application


bottom of page